Friday, December 18, 2009

This is going to be an interesting Christmas

I'm stuck in Minneapolis this Christmas because I'm on call that week. That sucks, but since Sara is going back to Bismarck to see her family I'm devising a plan for my own holiday celebrations. On Christmas eve, this guy I work with and I are going to have a liquor and ham party where we basically bake a huge ham, eat a lot of it and get real drunk. I also suspect over the remainder of the week I will basically plant myself on the couch and play Modern Warfare 2.

6 comments:

Jeff said...

I'll be envying you when I'm at Mom and Dad's with all the kids running around making WAAAY too much noise.

Sara B said...

You could call it your 'liquam' party, cuz then it would encompass everything you're doing and you could get away with the other stuff you two do privately, cuz, hey, that's just what kind of party it is.

Brian said...

Have a fun, hammy, drunk Xmas, Foxy!

Jennifer Walz said...

Justin, Do you have any of your music out there to listen to? It's been way too long since we've heard any!

Sara B said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

serenawilliams said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.