Monday, August 24, 2009

I've been neglectful of my blog

I apologize to the 4 people that read this thing, but I've been horrendously neglectful. I've been up to my ass in alligators at work for weeks now, and have been in and out of town alot as well. No news is generally good news around here, but some actual good news is that my guitar is finished and was shipped out this morning. I should see it in roughly 4-5 days. Here are some complete pictures if you haven't seen them already on facebook or some other place on the intarwebs.

(click on the picture to go to the entire gallery)

7 comments:

Shelly Fire said...

Your blog neglect has nothing to do with work and everything to do with Facebook. Be honest.

Justin Fox said...

This is partially true, I must admit. At least it's not twitter. You don't use twitter do you?

Shelly Fire said...

Never even been to the Twitter page. I don't even have texting on my phone so Twitter would be useless for me.

Justin Fox said...

I think twitter is useless to everyone.

Brett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett said...

You have a new fan baby, nice guitar and I really love the omelet, mmmm, tots!

Joel said...

Justin -

I have been talking to Dave @ Equator Instruments about your guitar. He put me in contact with your blog so that I could talk with you. If you have a few moments, can you shoot me an email... then I can send you my phone number and we can talk.

I am considering buying a mini with cedar top, like yours, but I have a few questions about the tone, and neck size, etc. I would love your feedback.

Regards,
Joel Brassfield
declarerofgod@gmail.com