Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I finally armed myself

We have sort of an unruly bunch of bastards in my group at work. They all have nerf dart guns and assault each other regularly, so I had to arm myself. I picked up this bad chicken last night and I'm ready to start letting loose here after my next meeting.


:edit: Last night I wound up having to stay late with a few guys to get some patches pushed out and we had and EPIC nerf battle. I think there was like 70 darts laying in the hallway when we were done. At one point I was hiding under a desk. Good fun.

7 comments:

B-dog said...

I wanna play

pw said...

Handgun, Fox, Plaxico Burris? I suppose you have a license to carry that thing from Florida. Please have someone around with a camera that can capture Chuck Norris shaking his head when you accidently shoot yourself in the leg.

Justin Fox said...

I was gonna shoot Sara with it but she said she'd "stab me in the eye with a F'n fork" so I refrained.

B - I can't let you play, it might put our baby in danger.

Jeff said...

There's a side to Sara that scares me.

Justin Fox said...

No doubt dude. She seems so sweet but man, push the right buttons and she can tilt pretty quick.

Shelly Fire said...

When I saw the title of this thread I was thinking of something waaaay different. Kind of disappointed now.

Shelly Fire said...

Poooossssttt sometheeeeennnnng