Saturday, November 22, 2008

Updates

Not much new around here, so I haven't really had anything to post. We're getting ready for turkey day, I think we're going to just have the two of us for dinner (unless any of you are interested in coming of course). Both of us have to work so we can't get out of town very easily. Work is going pretty well, I'm finally starting to get the hang of it I think. The people I work with are cool. One very uncool thing is that tonight I have my first maintenance, so I get to work from 10pm to 8am on Sunday morning. At my old job our maintenance's were pretty casual so if you didn't have anything to do, you didn't have to go or if you only had one or two things to do, you could either just do it from home after 11, or leave when you were done. I think here it's pretty much like a regular work day. Oh well, what can you do. Forward progress has it's price I suppose.

:EDIT: This is what you look like after working overnight to try and patch 4000+ servers:

10 comments:

B-dog said...

You know what? You're very lucky cuz you got your new post in just in time. If you wouldn't have had something new tonight I was going to cause some problems for you!

That night shit sucks, by the way. I've actually never worked a night shift but I'm sure it sucks. Enjoy!

Justin Fox said...

Yea, it's no fun. Right now it's 7:30am and I'm STILL working on servers, hopefully I can get out of here soon and sleep.

Sara B said...

Now I remember why I married you, you secksy beast!

Brian said...

I totally agree with Sara.
I only wish that I got to you first.

pw said...

I have heard, even with Squez's recent attempt at self face reconstruction, that he cannot match the natural rugged beauty of the fox.

Justin Fox said...

I would say rugged beauty would be a good way to describe it. I would also say radiant perfection might be a good adjective as well.

squez said...

Radiant perfection may be close, as your face does have a bit of a glow. Though I still have to say I am freakin gorgeous, but you already know that. Also I wish the Fox fam a great Turkey Day withor without the Squez Turkey.

Justin Fox said...

The Squez turkey huh..... that one's all dark meat isn't it? OH SNAPE! ICE BURN!!!

Shelly Fire said...

I can't believe you bumped my poodle thread to post a pic of Louis C.K.

Nute said...

Happy b-day and Turkey Day Fox.