Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey day is under way

Well, we've got a carrot cake baked (for my birthday) and the turkey is in the hotbox. We battled the crowds yesterday and managed to secure a case of 2 buck chuck (well, 3 buck chuck out here I guess) chardonnay and some beers as well as all the other provisions we needed for today because I have a feeling I'm gonna be rockin out in my fat pants on the couch ALL DAY LONG. I imagine Sara is going to take a bunch of pictures of the turkey and shit later on, so check her blog. As we speak, Big Bear is circling the dinner table trying to figure out how to get to the carrot cake which is cooling in the middle. If that little cake eatin bastard gets ahold of my birthday cake, it's either back to the pound or ol' yeller time for him.

And in honor of thanksgiving (come on...you all knew it was coming).

5 comments:

Sara B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara B said...

Thanksgiving would not have been complete without the Squrkey.

Justin Fox said...

I want to invent something and call it a "squrkey"

squez said...

It's been a while since that lovely face has appeared here. Bueno

Sara B said...

If you and Squez had a baby together, you could call it Squrkey.