Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oh Puppah....

This morning Big Bear decided he was going to test me. He always seems to get into trouble when I'm in the shower. Its like he's pissed that Sara left, and I'm still home but ignoring him. He's tore up alot of crap while I've been in the shower; hats, garbages, shirts, pants, etc. Every time it happens, we figure its the last time since its usually months between.

Well, today Tardface McShitbiscuits decides that my damn near brand new Blackberry Curve is the object of his affection and went to town. Here is a poor picture of part of the carnage:


I apologize for the poor quality of the picture, but it was taken with said Blackberry, and one of his teeth cracked the camera lens, significantly reducing its picture quality. I love my dog man, but it took every ounce of restraint I had to not let him have it. He ate my favorite, irreplaceable hat and I let it go. He ate my favorite belt and I let it go, so on and so forth. Oh well.

Update 5/15/08: Well, I thought the actual functional parts of the Blackberry had escaped all the damage (other than cosmetic) but it looks like its done for. It just started going into SOS mode over and over. Not good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

please hammer don't hurt him

Shelly Fire said...

Wait man, which hat are you talking about? It wasn't the "Fat Tire Amber Ale" cap was it?

j price said...

That's why my plasma tv is my best friend. He doesn't let me down.

Shelly Fire said...

Or was it the multi-colored stocking cap?

Justin Fox said...

Nope, the fat tire hat died of natural causes and I've still got the multi colored stocking cap from the 70's. I had this gray Clearwater Outfitters hat that was probably the sweetest baseball cap I've ever had and he totally ate it.

pw said...

Tardface Mcshitbiscuits? I'm sure he feels alot of love as he is in his corner, mumbling something about how you wish you could do the things he does, and wondering why he doesn't get the cool stuff you have.