Sunday, March 16, 2008

Foxcycle.com website re-design

Well, with a little help I got the foxcycle.com website redesigned to be a little more modern and alot cooler looking. There are some modifications yet to be done, but this will do for now. Check it out here.

I added a flash/java driven photo gallery earlier this morning that doesn't have any direct links on the site yet, but you can see it here for now. I'd like some feedback on it, so if you've got some let me have it. The script I'm using for the gallery is generally based on a serve side php build script that will basically allow you dump your pics into a folder on your site, run the script and it will output everything (thumbnails and all). Well, the host I'm using is pretty barebones, and doesn't really give me the option of using PHP or MYSQL on the server side, so I've been manually creating all the galleries, which is kind of time consuming. Of course, after I was done, I found out that there is a script for Photoshop that will do automated builds (takes like 1 minute as opposed to 30-40 manually.) Pretty slick.

So anyway, check it out and let me know what you think. Also, if you have bike pics, email them to me. I'll put 'em up.

7 comments:

Simmons said...

That's a pretty slick site Foxy! I like the picture feature.

squrz said...

I would have to agree with Vino. Great job on the site.

squez (squrz) said...

obviously I can't type though

G-reg said...

ButBuddy1 sighting!

Justin Fox said...

Thanks guys.

Yep, that is indeed buttbuddy1. She's still rockin, reflective tape and all.

Sara B said...

I like squrz better.

Justin Fox said...

I like squrz better. It sound durtay.