Monday, March 03, 2008

Back in business

Well, I decided to start doing bike repairs again. I've got my shop about 85% set up (not nearly as swank as Brain's shop) and I'm starting to take appointments. I've got about 5-6 so far, so thats good I guess. I've got a quickie website up at www.foxcycle.com and plan on doing some more development soon. What I would like to do is have a "tech" and "blog" section where my fellow mechanics can post tech stuff, reviews, procedures, videos, pics, etc. I'm trying to decided whether or not to develop the blog into the site, or just link to an external site (i.e. blogger or wordpress). Let me know what you think. Peace.

4 comments:

G-reg said...

Ahhh yes, livin' tha' dream. Work to get a job outside of the shop, only to get sucked back in. We should form a support group: Shop-Dudes-Anonymous.

Shelly Fire said...

Come up here and fix my bikes. None of them have worked since you moved. :(

pw said...

Link blog to the site.
Claim Sara as the owner, and now the business has doubled in size.
ps I haven't seen Maco ride his bike since you left.

Justin Fox said...

Macho - I will be back, and when I come back I'll bring my toolz.

PW - IBMACHOSAYS "I'm not a shark!"