Friday, February 29, 2008

The Mutt Pack

My buddy Matt and his wife started a new company called "The Mutt Pack" and they make this dog organizer thing that is actually pretty cool. I'm helping him try to spread the word so if you've got a favorite pet store, let them know about it. If you've got a blog or website, I'm sure he'd hook you up if you put up a link.

They have a regular and a travel version that let you keep all your dogs junk together for trips to lake or dog park or whatever. You can check them out their site here.

3 comments:

Shelly Fire said...

It's up in the plug forum on EF. Tell your friend I would like one of everything.

Shelly Fire said...

http://www.americaninventor.tv/

Justin Fox said...

LOL! Thanks man, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

How's married life btw?