Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pics from the weekend

Well, we didn't do anything exciting this weekend, but it was super nice out today so I busted out the camera and decided to take some pics after we got back from the dog park with mr. bear I ran the Element through the wash and put the rack back on, its looking pretty good these days.



Ever since we got a crockpot recipe book, every sunday we've made something in it. This week we're making a pot roast with a 2.5lb chuck roast, yellow onions and potatoes. Its smells pretty awesome, I'm excited to dig into that when we get back later.

The salt on the roads has been bugging Bear's feet, so we got him some space boots to wear on walks. He's not real fond of them yet. Heres some pics of our maiden voyage.

Awww Puppah Awww......

4 comments:

Brian said...

Bear is so lucky.

I wish I had a pair of space boots.

Shelly Fire said...

When do you plan on getting the Prius?

Justin Fox said...

Eeeeasy killer.

squez said...

I want some space boots as well