Tuesday, December 04, 2007

WTFSNOW

So we got another 4-5 inches of snow today and the cites were a total disaster. I've never seen traffic like this afternoon. It generally takes me 15 minutes to get home with no traffic, and with a little like 25. It took me 2 hours to get home today and I wound up cutting across a median and taking a frontage road to a back road through bloomington. If I would have stayed 5 to 494 I would still be on the road. In fact, the main road that runs by our house is still backed up for 3-4 miles. God damn, put 3 million people on the road at once with a couple inches of snow and you have a mess.

In brighter news, thanks to PW I got my Yakima rack for the Element. She's looking tough with the new faring. I'm going to try and get a pic of it tomorrow. And as a birthday present to myself (I always give myself the best presents) I picked up a T61 Thinkpad. She's pretty sweet, totally unnecessary but sweet none the less. Heres what it looks like:

7 comments:

Spif Kewl said...

<3 Grand Forks

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric said...

LOOK AT THIS DOG!

http://tinyurl.com/28qrjn

Brian said...

I love the presents to yourself. I agree that they are always the best. Except then you have to pay for them unfortunately.

shellyfire said...

I wish my laptop had a vagina :(

Justin Fox said...

Are you implying that my T61 has a vagina?

shellyfire said...

No, you implied that your T61 has a vagina.






Originally Posted By Justin FoxI picked up a T61 Thinkpad. She's pretty sweet,