Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Back Home

Well, we survived another Christmas in Bismarck. Drank too much, ate too much, etc. It was fun, but its good to be home. We had good weather traveling the whole way. It was a little sloppy once we hit the cities but we didn't really think anything of it until we got home and there was eight inches of snow on our deck! Our neighbor must have blown it off our driveway for us while we were gone, but our back yard was totally buried. It proceeded to snow another 2-3 inches last night and today, so I got to bust out the almighty Snow Chief once again. I love that damn snowblower like it was my child. Its from the 70's, loud, smells like gas something fierce and shoots blue flames out of the muffler when its really rockin, but it always starts on the first pull and has pretty much paid for itself 5 times already this season. In fact, I've composed a haiku about my feelings for the Snow Chief:

Oh Lovely Snow Chief
Sleek-ish Curves and Bright Red Paint
Blue Flames Warm my Soul




8 comments:

Brian said...

Nice Snow Chief.

I have that same ladder. :)

Eric said...

My dad bought me a snowblower. I can't explain how much I love it.

also....

PUT THE GODDAMN CAT PIC BACK

Justin Fox said...

Is that the knock-off little giant ladder? Its like a "Gorilla" or something, right? I like it, especially for half the price of a little giant.

squez said...

Beautiful Haiku!

shellyfire said...

CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW CAT PIC BACK NOW

Brian said...

Yeah, not the real Little Giant, that thing was uber expensive. Works well .

Ich liebe meine Foxy! :)

Simmons said...

Great Haiku as always Foxy!

shellyfire said...

I can deal with this.