Monday, October 01, 2007

Reno 911

I'm off to Reno tomorrow bright and early for a business trip. We'll fly into Reno, get a car and drive up to Lake Tahoe to meet a bunch of field sales people and so some set up work for them. From what I understand so far, wednesday am they're going to take us fishing on Tahoe, so that should be cool. We'll work the rest of wednesday and thursday, then head back to Reno Friday morning. We're going to shack up with my buddy from college Ganzer, who is running a microbrewery/bar/restaraunt down there. If he's anything like he was in college, I have a feeling it will be a rough plane ride the next morning. It just so happens we've got a network maintenance window Saturday night, so i'll get back into town around 6pm or so, then have to head into work at 10pm until probably like 12:30. Oh well, what can you do. Wish me luck.

7 comments:

Brian said...

Have fun in Reno Foxy.

Don't do too much work. :)

Trent said...

I want some "Foxy Gone Wild" pics on the next post.
Work Travel is where it's at. Hello Corporate Credit Card!!

shellyfire said...

STAY OUT OF THE LAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONLY SWIM IN COLD LAKES THAT FREEZE ANNUALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0926killer-amoeba0926-ON.html

Justin Fox said...

Yea, It should be a pretty good time. I think we'll have probably a day and a half of actual, solid work and the rest will be screwing around. Asian massage? You wan happy endy?

shellyfire said...

Do me a favor and give Ganzer's balls a good lick for me.

Justin Fox said...

Will do

shellyfire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.