Sunday, October 28, 2007

Blog

The new layout here was sort of an accident. I don't really like the 16 gay templates blogger gives you, so I was messing around with an XML template that I downloaded and it wound up destroying my site. Apparently the "new" blogger layouts don't play nice with alot of embedded code, so I tried to revert back to my old "gay" page, and it was a mess. I finally sifted through the html and found the stuff that got left behind that was messing it up, and decided I needed a redesign. I'll probably do a little more to it but I like this better so far.

edit: Also, for your pleasure, I include a picture of Macho doing unspeakable things to an icehole.

7 comments:

shellyfire said...

lol @ finding random picture of guy in ski mask and saying it's me.

squez said...

It's okay Macho, we all get lonely sometimes. j/k

pw said...

I now understand how certain lakes have "stories" of human-like lake creatures.

shellyfire said...

I don't know who that is in the picture but his cock must be HUGE to be able to punch that whole through the ice.

Justin Fox said...

Yea, i've heard its like a baby arm holding an apple.

shellyfire said...

if by baby's arm you mean Lou Ferrigno's arm and if by apple you mean motorcycle helmet, then yeah.

pw said...

Fox,
I don't see any hole in the ice, but I do see what appears to be a french fry with something red on the end. Perhaps Macho was skewered by the fry and hit the ice in pain, dislodging the fry into the lower right corner of the frame. Or maybe it's not a fry and he cut his finger or something off? Need some imput here as maybe you shot the photo?