Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm back

We've been pretty busy around the house, trying to get everything put away, put up, put together, etc. Our little baby lab hasn't been helping the process a whole lot, but we love him anyway. Honestly, he's a very very good dog for being only 7 months old, but sometimes he seems like a terror. I kinda forget that he's still learning and testing his boundaries, every morning when I get out of the shower (and he's out of his kennel roaming around unsupervised) he seems to find something else to get into (underwear, garbage, loaf of garlic bread, ant traps). this morning, he was SOOOOO good and let us sleep in (he just slept on a blanket next to the bed until almost 10:30. We were so suprised....until I looked around and figured what kept him occupied that whole time. He ate my belt. Yep, big ol thick leather belt, just chewed it right up. Oh well. I found him just laying on a pile of my clothes, with a piece of belt hanging out of his mouth. Here are some pics.



7 comments:

Brian said...

I wouldn't mind eating your belt too.

Trent said...

No wonder he's wrecking everything... he finished off a whole box of Corona!

Shelly said...

My asian friends tell me that black dogs are the tastiest.

Shelly said...

...they are also the most likely to steal your bike.

Justin Fox said...

brain - yes, yes yes

Trent - correct. He was totally shit-faced. I think he may have smoked a blunt right before that too.

Macho - he tried to steal my bike already, I had to knock him out and plant some crack on him.

squez said...

Seeing what he does while you're there, doesn't it make you wonder what he does during the day while your not there? He probably walking around on his hind legs and watching the tv. Better start counting your beer before you leave.

Simmons said...

"I've got crack in my pocket, in my pocket" :)