Friday, July 06, 2007

tj's

I emailed taco johns about there not being any close enough to me. I actually got a response from some lady named Rebecca or Sandy or some shit. Anyway, this is TJ's official response to my complaint.

"Justin,

Thank you for your email; it is always good to hear from our customers.
You asked about building a Taco John’s in Bloomington, Minnesota. W
e have had a few inquiries for the Minneapolis area, but no commitments have been made. For now, you’ll just have to keep driving to Shakopee to enjoy our great tasting food. "

Unacceptable.

5 comments:

Brian said...

I wonder if we could open up a bike shop/taco john's combo store.

I bet that would do well...

Justin Fox said...

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit....

That is the best idea you've ever had.

pw said...

And keep the mindset simple, like a yard sale; hardshell, softshell, ole's and 6pack and a pound. No other stuff.

squez said...

I would have to agree this does sound like one of Brian's better ideas.

Trent said...

Make certain the hot sauce flows like water as that stuff is delish!