Thursday, June 14, 2007

I like Mexico alot

Oh my is Cancun a good time. I've swam in the ocean, layed in the beach, swam in the pool, layed by the pool and stuffed my fat american face with all the food and booze I can hold. If you ever plan on going to mexico, do it and go all inclusive. There are 12 bars and restaurants at our resort, and we can take a shuttle to any of the other resorts that they own and eat and drink and swim there too. Every 50 feet there is a bar by the pool. I've drank like 40 pina coladas and about 35 dos eqis so far (and its pretty much day two). Gooood times. Tomorrow we're taking a power boat jungle tour at 3pm, so we're going to wake up around 10, eat a bunch of breakfast, swim, drink, then go drive powerboats through the jungle. Peace.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Just don't forget that there's an ever expanding war and the world is coming apart at the seams.

Justin Fox said...

Wunderful.

Shelly said...

You speled it rong

Justin Fox said...

I don't speel gud.