Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sorry, I'm back

I've been busy trying to get my shit together the last week or so, so I've neglected my blogging duties. I got a myspace account, and have since learned why I didn't bother with myspace previously; it sucks. I'm not even sure what the point of it is, but there must be a point because 11ty billion people apparently use it. I don't think I have the patience for it to be honest. I'm thinking about buying a domain again to brush up on web developing skills, and get more familiar with ASP and maybe some PHP (a forum maybe?). Macho, I'll probably need a little guidance with the PHP thing for forum stuff (PHP BB right?).

Not much is really new around here. Sara is moving out here next week to start her new gig. We're pretty excited about it. Me especially since she's going to be my sugar mama. We've been checking out some houses around here and are going with our realtor next weekend to check out 10 or so (we've got our eye on one in particular). Its alot of money (for us anyway) but I think it will be really sweet to finally get to stop having to deal with landlords. I've been eyeballin some HD TV's too. I'd really like to get an LCD between 42-46 inches, but if we wind up having a big enough room, rear projection LCDs (like the 50" sony my roommate has) are alot bigger and cheaper. We'll see, its a ways off. I'm out, I started a fist fight with a 12 pack of Heineken that I need to go finish.

5 comments:

Eric said...

PHP BB = By domain, enter folder name, click "create forum". Post.

Justin Fox said...

Nice, thank you for the info.

squez said...

Glad to see your back i was getting a bit worried about your absence. How ever won the fight you or the Hieni?

Justin Fox said...

I came out on top..but barely.

Shelly said...

by = buy