Monday, March 26, 2007

Damnit

So I decide that I'm looking kinda ragged and need a little trim. I go down to the friendly neighborhood super duper hair cut-o-rama to facilitate this. So, I go in, they punch my phone number in which brings up my info (including the notes on how they cut my hair last time, this is important for later in the story). I take a seat and like 2 minutes later they call my name. I sit down and start the usual bullshit small talk with the lady and she says something like "yea its weird cause your info says 2 on top and something else on the side and its weird cause it says you were here like 6 weeks ago...blah blah" I'm like, "whatever, just cut it". So she proceedes to take a swatch down the middle of my head with a f'n shaver on 2. 2 man, thats two little click away from skin. I just kind yelped like "what the hell are you doing woman!?". She turned white as a sheet and says "you said 2" I reply "yea, two inches not two click on a shaver" so on and so forth. So she says "do you still want me to do the sides with no guard?" "Uh no, thanks, I don't need a fade too, just finish it". So she proceeded to finish my head on 2. So i'm bald. Great. I look like an idiot. I didn't exactly have the strongest hairline anyway, and this definately doesn't help. No pics, sorry.

12 comments:

Brian said...

I was actually laughing when I read this post. That's good stuff right there...and something that could only happen to you. :)

But I bet you look cute.

pw said...

Once again, you have caused coffee to come out my nose. Did you leave it long in the back?

Simmons said...

Bring the mullet back Foxy. We want pictures :)

http://www.mulletjunky.com/

Justin Fox said...

Yea, what a bunch of shit. I look so stupid man.

Its a good thing that I'm so god damn attractive, otherwise I can't imagine what a disaster this would have been.

squez said...

That's the spirit Fox. Being a person of great looks myself i understand how it is when you get a crappy haircut. In those situations you just have to go on the rest of your numerous assets. Lucky for me I am gorgeous with or with out hair, and I am sure that you can pull it off too, you just have to get used to the different look.

Brooks Leedahl said...

dood, that is how i cut my hair. #2 the entire dome.

Justin Fox said...

I believe that you probably have a much healtier hairline than I do Brooks. I like the way it feels, I just look dumb.

Eric said...

I'm still laughing as I type this. I swear, I SWEAR, This is the hardest I've ever lughed at anything on the pc. HOly shit. You HAVE to put up pics. If you don't, I will.

Justin Fox said...

ok, i'll see if i can get a pic in the next day or two.

tonia said...

I like the way it feels too...

G-reg said...

I feel ya Foxy, I'm genetically screwed in that department too. My quandary is do you accept it and leave it short, or let it get longer and look like you are trying to cover it up.

Justin Fox said...

yea, I hear ya g-reg. I like having long hair too, but now that its starting to noticibly go south on me (or north rather) I just look creepy unless its fairly short.