Friday, March 30, 2007

Another victory for Fox

So, those of you who know me well know that I live on granola bars. I've always loved the Nature Valley old school crunchy one. I don't know if I've ranted about this on here before or not, but heres the quick and dirty: The worst flavor ever is maple brown sugar, and they put it in the otherwise very solid variety pack (which consisted of oats and honey, peanut butter and the shitty maple brown sugar). Those of you who know me also know that I love to email companies and mess with them about their products (I regularly email Jif and bitch about the ratio of crunchies to creamies in the extra crunchy peanut butter, sometimes like twice a week). So I set out on a personal campaign to get them to change the variety pack to include cinnamon or apple or something other than the aforementioned crappy maple brown sugar.

So anyway, I emailed them about a dozen or so time over the course of a couple months (in that oh so convincing way I have) comparing maple brown sugar to the duck billed platypus and shit like that. I think they started to enjoy the emails because I'd get some pretty good responses that actually weren't canned after a while, but I digress. I go into target yesterday to get some essentials and low and behold THEY PUT CINNAMON INTO THE FREAKIN VARIETY PACK!!!!!! Happy day. So in celebration of my victory, here is a pic:

4 comments:

Brian said...

Score one for Foxy!

Nice job.

Justin Fox said...

Thank you. Thank you very much.

G-reg said...

You are my hero...No really

Justin Fox said...

Thanks, appreciate it. Maple brown sugar is for the birds man.