Monday, February 12, 2007

Sunday night

Well I have to go back to work tomorrow, and I'm putting off going to bed because I know as soon as i fall asleep then like 5 minutes later it will be 7am. We've been checking out some houses out here (well, I've been checking them out I guess). I can't be upstaged by B. Abraham so I'm going to do my darnedest to get married and buy a house as fast as possible. Well, not quite as fast as possible. Living out here in the Cities brings some interesting things into the equation when looking for houses, like the whole commuting thing. Shit, right now I live like 5 minutes from my office, all on back roads. Now we have to figure out where Sara is going to be working and hopefully split the difference. Lets say she gets a really good job, but its in Crystal or St. Paul or something. From where I live now thats damn near an hour. I think we'd really like to live in Eden Prairie but its pretty pricey. There are definitely some older houses there that would be close to our price range (hopefully). West Bloomington is looking pretty good too, I found one house that would be absolutely perfect (right price, hardwood floors, fenced in yard, faces a nature preserve) but it only has a one stall garage, and if know me, you know I love garages. We'll see I guess. I apologize for not being very good about updates (not that the 6 of you that actually read this care all that much). I seem to have developed a pretty severe case of eye strain and have been trying to stay off the computer as much as possible lately when I'm not working. It sucks, but what can you do. Peace.

8 comments:

Simmons said...

Good luck with the house search.

I still check your blog multiple times a day. Even if there are no new posts :)

squez said...

Hey Fox I also check out your site daily so that has to make it at least 7 people how care.

Brian said...

No upstaging was meant on my part...

My apologies.

:)

When are you going to get a blog, Squez? They're easy as heck to start...

Simmons said...

Yeah Squez. I miss your ugly mug :)

Justin Fox said...

Well, thank you for the support you guys. Squez's blog would be interesting for sure, i second the motion for squez to start a blog. All in favor?

squez said...

I wouldn't be opposed to the blog idea, I would just require a little help from y'all

Simmons said...

Let us know what ya need.

Justin Fox said...

www.blog-tino.com