Friday, December 08, 2006

Merry Christmas to me

So I've been keeping my eye out for a new semi hollowbody electric for the last 6 months or so. I tried to watch ebay and craigslist for any suitable gibson es-335's, ibanez as200's and heritages I could find. I let 3 or 4 really good deals slip through my fingers by not acting fast enough, so I jumped on this baby when I could. Its a 2006 (big change from my 72's gibson) Heritage H-535, flamed maple top and back, Seymour Duncan Seth Lover pickups, tone pros bridge, ect. It shipped out today, so I'll update you when I get my dirty paws on it. Here's some pics to tide you over...





6 comments:

pw said...

NIce!
Does this mean that you are going to start playing more? It seems that quite a few jazz/solo players really like this guitar, so what is your plan?

Justin Fox said...

Yea, I'd like to pick up some jazz gigs around here if possible, it never hurts to have pocket money man.

Brian said...

It sure is purdy.

pw said...

Foxy,
When are you going to get a "pocket bike" like the BK King has? I'm dying for video of you riding such a monster with a crown. I'm sure it would make your music and business career explode.

Shelly Fire said...

nice

Justin Fox said...

The king freaks me out way to bad to have any association with him or his vehicles.