Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas kids

Happy holidays everyone. I hope you all had a good holiday. I wound up driving down to Springfield (Illinois, not Missouri btw) to see my family who I haven't seen in almost 5 years. It was really good to see everyone, especially my Grandma who rules. Caught up with alot of folks, ate alot, drove alot. I got some really good presents too; Sara got me some good cologne and some sweet azz Born shoes, seasons 1 and 2 of the Office and some fuzzy slipper socks (which may be gay, but I don't care, they're warm and fuzzy). I also got a Roku Soundbridge M1001 which is probably one of the coolest devices I've owned in a long time. Its a network media player that uses wifi to connect to the internet (for internet radio) and which will access and stream music from your computer with no compression or loss. Heres a photo of it, I'll get a shot of it in action with my stereo which I finally got to set up.
If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

2 comments:

pw said...

I got a bucket, and if someone else got a bucket, and we use a string, then we have a visual streaming walkie-talkie. Maybe you would let Maco and me hook up buckets by your streaming soundbridge.

Shelly Fire said...

I, good sir, am not a shark.