Sunday, December 03, 2006

I apologize...

for neglecting my duties to the blogosphere. I've been really busy with the new job (which is going well so far) and running in and out of town alot lately. I had a good thanksgiving with Sara and her family in Bismarck. I'm finally getting used to being around so many kids for extended periods of time, so that helps. Not much else is really new, I hear Squez took off for New Mexico (which is better than "old" Mexico from what I hear) recently. We all wish him luck with his new job at BTI (and finding a place to live, since he didn't take care of that before he left apparently).

In honor of his departure from the good side of the mason-dixon line, I will be posting the infamous Squez - Holiday edition picture from the old SBS site. I know I'm behind but I will start with one of the classics; turkey hat squez. Turkey Hat Squez was born out of a dark period in my life. I really felt the need to capture Squez in his natural environment (with a turkey hat obviously) in order to satisfy my own conceptual creativity. To me it screams "I'm gay for you, rub me down with stuffing and spank my heiny" but does so with extreme class. I give you......Turkey Hat Squez.

4 comments:

Shelly Fire said...

Dude, what tools are you using to cut out objects in PS? I can't cut out anything worth a shit. The only tool I found that I can do it with requires that i hold down the mouse and don't let up for the duration of the cut, which can get tricky.

Simmons said...

That never gets old :)

Brian said...

No, it certainly doesn't.

pw said...

It's like knowing that the mixed candy sampler is in your hands, but you are blindfolded. You pick one, and it's going to be good, but you also know the next ones you are going to pick are also going to be good.