Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday

I came back home this weekend to play a show with my friends from my old band, The Legionnaires (the dirty country jam band). It was a really good time, I haven't got to be on stage for almost a year, so needless to say I was a little nervous (as my chops had almost completely dissapeared). It was really good though. Me and Pat opened with an acoustic set and finished the set with a killer "Dead or Alive" that went well. We had like 9 or 10 people on stage by the end of the night and it was amazing how coherent it was considering the amount of instruments up there. Good times. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who came out and to my buddies from the Legionnaires, Wallevand, Aaron, and everyone else there. Good times.

9 comments:

squez said...

It was a pretty good show, if I remember correctly, though by the end of the night I was a bit full. Good to see ya Fox.

Justin Fox said...

You too man, thanks for comin.

brian said...

A bit full of what?

:)

Justin Fox said...

Man Juice?

pw said...

Okay Fox,

I'm trying to beat everybody to the punch by making the time and
date on my computer say Nov. 27. Happy Birthday and congrats on the promotion.

Justin Fox said...

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday faox. iwasgoingto get you a hooker, but the freight isjust to much so i am just going to cut out her vag and mail that to you. nute

Anonymous said...

i truely suck at typing. nute

Justin Fox said...

Jesus......thats a good present.