Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm Back Bitches

I'm back from the BWCA in one piece. I've been trying to catch up with overdue products so I haven't got a chance to update the ol blog. I'll post some pics when I get them but here is a brief synopsis to hold you over:

1. I drank alot of warm, cheap whiskey.
2. I fished alot and didn't catch shit.
3. I was fairly cold and it rained alot.
4. I had 2 of the dreaded 3am runs to the shitter. At home its no big deal but when it involves getting out of a sleeping bag, finding a headlamp, getting out of the tent, putting your boots on, finding the TP (which is usually buried from the last person who used it), and running like hell through the pitch black scary ass woods to the latrine. This is further complicated if it is raining (which it was on one ocassion).
5. One morning when I was brushing my teeth, I realized we didn't have any water filtered, so I rinsed my mouth out with cheap ass vodka.

More to come...

1 comments:

pw said...

AARRGGHH!And you missed "National talk like a pirate day" back on the 18th or 19th. Or did you?