Sunday, July 02, 2006

An explanation is in order....

So I hear today that the long held tradition of Taco Johns every sunday at the Bike Shop has gone down in flames. Almost every Sunday for 5 or 6 years of my life, I split a six pack and a pound with either Squez, Dave, Brian, Wussow or (on a rare occasion) the shuffler. I'm in town today, I decide to call up Squez around 1:00pm (normal taco time) and see if I've got time to make it down there to partake. I'm told that TJ Sundays are no more because there are a bunch of newbs working there that are pussies. They probably have a problem with people drinking mountain dew while their working too. They probably also don't like vulgar language. I guess I can't say I didn't see this coming. OG's are being outnumbered by shitty newbs who don't believe in the traditions that made SBS what it is. I'm not even really sure what else to say. OG's, holla if you hear me. On a parting note.....

SBS...you're making baby Jesus cry.

7 comments:

pw said...

As luck would have it, having one Dew a day, still means one 2 liter bottle.

brian said...

How I miss those TJ Sundays. It was usually the highlight of the day. How could the newbs not realize this??

Justin Fox said...

I'm glad PW is keeping it real. Be sure to swear alot. I'm with ya b-rain, I don't get it. No respect for tradition. I walk in and its like shuffler is running the show, leading the newbs. There is an imbalance in the force.

G-reg said...

In other news, the Shitter at 1711 Washington no longer want's to end it's life every sunday.

Shelly Fire said...

How do you make baby jesus cry twice?

Shelly Fire said...

answer Wipe the bloody nails on his teddy bear.

Justin Fox said...

OMFG