Wednesday, June 14, 2006

You know you need it

Hey everyone. I've decided to put my '74 Gibson ES-325 up for sale. Don't worry, I'm not giving up on playing or anything, but I found a sweet deal on a Heritage that I've been eyeing for a few years and selling the old girl wil make buying it a little easier. I'll try to put up some pics in the next few days but those of you who used to come to the gigs probably remember it. Its the Walnut Gibson, same body as a 335 that I had routed for a pair of Seymour Duncun '59 humbuckers. Its in real good shape, and has really nice, low, fast action and is set up with Daddario 11's currently. I know a couple of you expressed interest in it a while back. I know its worth somewhere in the $1300-1500 range but if any of my friends decided they wanted it I would sell it for right around $1000-1100. Let me know if you're interested (Lenertz?) Peace.

7 comments:

brian said...

HUMBUCKERS!!

Temptation Water!!

Justin Fox said...

WHAT IN THE HELL WAS OUR BAND CALLED BRAIN?!?!? We must remember.

brian said...

I think it is forever forgotten, unfortunately.

Shelly Fire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelly Fire said...

I'm actually suprised that you're parting with that one. Link me to a pic of the new one you're getting.

Justin Fox said...

Yea man, I hear ya. I actually got screwed out of the Heritage I was gonna get so I'm still gonna get one just going to have to wait. Its the Heritage H-535 if you google image search it. http://www.edromanguitars.com/guitar/heritage/models/535.htm

It was a dark tobacco sunburst though.

sammardy said...

Hello
My name is Sam. I want a walnut ES-325 soooo badly you cannot imagine. Is it still for sale??