Monday, June 26, 2006

Movin on up

Or staying in exactly the same spot I guess. Not much is new here, I've been trying to get back into playing again. Its tough when you're not playing 2 or 3 gigs a week, the chops just kind of dissapear. So I've been making an effort to play a few hours a week to (slowly) try and get them back. I"m going to be back in GF over the 4th, so I hope to get a chance to see some of you guys (i.e. Machos new baby that I have managed to not see somehow thus far). We're trying to find Nute and Tonya a old VW van to make sweet love in (among other things I suppose). We've found a couple of sweet candidates thus far. I'll get some pics if they wind up getting it. No luck acquiring the Heritage just yet, I've blown a couple of sweet chances but I'll keep holding out. Its not something that I *really* need. Or need at all for that matter. Sara has to work a couple days while I'm there, so I've got some free time to do some detailing/polishing if anyone is interested. I know Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon I should have plenty of time for a full exterior polish.

Our new roomate is the loudest person in existence. He's a good guy but walks pretty flat footed so he's always banging around. I'm not real sure who taught him how to close doors, cupboards or drawers either. Oh well, its less we have to pay I guess. So I hope all is well in your worldz, keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down.

BTW - Snakes on a Plan.

6 comments:

Simmons said...

My shiny side is always up for you Foxy :)

brian said...

Perverts...the whole lot of you!

Shelly Fire said...

http://www.mindcontroll.com/imagearchive/images/732.jpg

This one is still my favorite.

Anonymous said...

i like making sweet love in the back of audies owned by angry irishmen
nute

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! cell phone vinyl covers Blowjobs small cocks Natural selection models Lesbian strap on dildo pics ww balcks on blondes com Patriot military loan

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Camera cheap digital video Marijuana and lexapro Frame wheelchair phentermine diet pills Black babes getting fucked engagement rings Lexapro nosebleeds 1967 vw beetle repair manuals lift chairs adderall Mazda high point hot naked milfs Kipling backpacks pink