Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Have you ever had....

A moment when you realized you were totally gay? I had one today actually. It happened when I was walking down the hall, carrying a blackberry in one hand, a diet coke with lime in the other, wearing a baby blue polo shirt and having a conversation about how many carbs a burrito had in it. I literally stopped and had to shake myself out of it. The person I was with was like "WTF are you doing?" as I was standing there in bewilderment. So I stripped naked, poured the diet coke all over meinself and ran down the hallway screaming and punching all the people I passed. All true. Except the naked running punching thing. I think I need to go put on a wifebeater, drink some Pabst and cut down a tree or somthing to regain some of my dignity.

12 comments:

Shelly Fire said...

It's because of this fancy-pants house you're living in now. You need to move back into your old apartment, that's what you need to do.

Justin Fox said...

I know, I was FAR less gay there.

Shelly Fire said...

I guess I'm going to get fmiliar with your lawn mower earlier than I thought. My started hemoraging oil on me the other day.

Shelly Fire said...

Do you know who Joe Torbert is? 'Cause, he loves you.

http://www.archive.org/details/Bigwu2004-10-31

Justin Fox said...

Yea, Torbert actually works with the Wu as an official taper and stage guy, he's buddies w/Bob Weir and some of the Dead too. He built some Dioramas for them. The guy who wrote the review was actually Chris Larson who used to book at Foxes. We'll have to discuss the lawnmower thing, it looks like Sara is going to be able to stay at our place until December now, so she's got some mowin' to do yet this year. You can borrow it if you want though.

Justin Fox said...

...that is if you put 'em on the glass.

brian said...

I have those moments every 20 minutes or so.

I love you Justin.

Justin Fox said...

I wuv you too Brain.

Shelly Fire said...

I know Sarah will still need it, I just meant borrowing it. Actuall, I already ran it by her 'cause she was here the day it shit on me. (the same day she found out about the apt. deal)




I'll still put em on the glass, of course.

Justin Fox said...

Alrighty. Sounds like a plan.

Shelly Fire said...

Hey man, I found some old-ass amp in your garage and took it out to the trash for ya.

Justin Fox said...

Oh thanks man, I've been meaning to throw that thing away for a while. You know all dusty and old, taking up space.