Thursday, April 27, 2006

Slumlord update

Looks like I've struck a deal with my old slumlord, so there won't be any litigation. With the help of a good lawer who's a member of the local Audi club, a letter and some stern words I finally got him to agree to let me out of the lease. I guess by moving out and not giving them any options, I called their bluff. It's not final yet (the release hasn't been signed) but it will be next week. Soooo, looks like we're all good and not in the hood. BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 comments:

Shelly Fire said...

sure, that's great for you, but what in the hell are we going to read about now? :(

brian said...

David Hasselhoff.

Justin Fox said...

I may start in with threads about this crazy chick I work with. Believe me, I work in Office Space man, I'll come up with something.