Thursday, April 20, 2006

Let the litigation begin

I'm out, I moved. I just packed my shit up and got out. Those hillbilly bastards watched blue collar comedy tour for 3 or 4 nights in a row, just howling like it was the funniest thing in history. I distinctly heard the same larry the cable guy bit like 2 or 3 different times and they laughed like it was the first time they'd ever seen that un original bullshit. So, I got a house. 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, nice neighborhood. All set. I imagine my (old) slumlords will be finding out soon enough, as soon as they walk into a completely empty townhouse. Then the litigation begins. I'll keep you updated.

4 comments:

Shelly Fire said...

Soooooooo, are you suggesting that Larry the Cable Guy isn't hilarious?
He has his very own movie coming out!! How can he be so unfunny if he has his very own funny movie coming out? Have you even seen the trailers??? Do you even know what you're talking about??
They have him dressed up as a woman in one scene!!! A WOMAN!! Can you imagine?? A beer drinkin' regular, down home guy in a dress????
Bwahhahahahahahaha lmfao lmfao lawl roflcopter
Mabye you just don't know what funny is, mister.

brian said...

Sweet, nice job getting out of your old place. Did you buy or are you renting the house?

5 bedrooms?!?! Can I move in with you? :)

Now you won't have anything to post about on here. ;)

Justin Fox said...

Oh don't worry, I'm sure I'll have a lawsuit coming soon enough that I can post about.

Justin Fox said...

and macho, you're a son of a bitch.