Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Update

Hey all. We wound up getting tickets for our corporate box at the Xcel Center for a Wild game last night. It was pretty cool. They played Los Angeles and we gorged ourselves on the free food and Summit EPA. I'm getting used to the corporate suite thing, I'm not sure I could go to a game and sit in a regular seat anymore. Of course I'm not sure I would actually pay to go to any kind of game anyway, but its kind of a cool perk to get to go for free once in a while. So my shitty neighbor thinks he a musician now. He put on a little show for us (through the wall) the other night which involved banging on his guitar without actually playing a real chord I believe, and doing some fairly retarded indian chanting. I hate those people with such a passion its not even funny. Kevin actually almost called the cops the other night (I believe it was during the aforementioned concert). I'm pretty sure my slumlord said somthing to them and it pissed them off so now thier trying to stick it to me or whatever. Thats fine, they'll just have to start paying fines when they dick around from here out. The only problem is when the cops get involved whatever kind of civil relationship you have with your neighbors is pretty shot. I guess I could really care less, they suck anway. I just don't want to get my car keyed or somthing of that nature. We're thinking about setting up Kevin's Klipsch References and pounding some Iron Maiden at about 3am one night just to see what happens. I'd be interested to see what they do. What, are you gonna kick me out? Go ahead. I'm not sure the getting kicked out intentionally is the best deal, but it may put them in such a bad position they have to let us go. Thoughts?

6 comments:

Shelly Fire said...

Perhaps, you, Kevin, your neighbors and your landlords could go on some sort of retreat. Bring along a mediator and hammer out your differences.

Or kill them all and make it look like the mediator did it.

Shelly Fire said...

http://www.thisisarecording.com/meow/

Shelly Fire said...

Well, what the hell is the point of the "a" tags if they don't work?

Justin Fox said...

a tags, like "a href" tags? Did you close the tag? blogger reacts kind of weird to html, I'm not sure why but I've had strange shit happen when trying to include tags in posts.

Shelly Fire said...

Well, I used to post links but they would never show up clickable.
If you look directly above the box you use to post messages, it says " You can use some HTML tags, such as < b >, < i >, < a >". I wasn't sure what the < a > tag was so I looked it up and it said it was for links. I know I closed it for two reasons: #1) in normal html, if you don't close your tag, it will appear in the text. #2.) Specifically on blogs, it will not allow you to post w/o closing the tag. Try posting an unclosed tag and you'll see.

brian said...

Justin has done a good job.

SBS

:)