Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Way to go B

Congratulations to Brian and Heathero on their trip out of the life of sin. I think you two were probably made for each other. Over the years we kinda always wondered when Brian would take to women and I'm proud to say that a chick finally won out over Trollies, Mt Dew, Grand Theft Auto and Lycra (well, maybe not the lycra). Honestly, I can say I've never met anyone whos shaved legs weirded me out less than Brian, you rule. And because you rule so much, I'm posting a series of pictures of the legend himself.



4 comments:

brian said...

That's a nice pic collection.

I remember that day. :)

G-reg said...

Sucker

Shelly Fire said...

Any of you pc guys out there have a good tutorial guide on Macromedia Flash 8 ? In tried googling but everything good costs $$$

Justin Fox said...

Marc may have somthin for you, i'd shoot him an email, he's the only person I know that really works with flash at all.