Sunday, February 26, 2006

Good times

So, I know everyone is sick of hearing how bad my house sucks and how shitty my landlords (and by landlords I mean slumlords) are, but I just gotta vent. So my roommate Kevin and I are getting ready to head out to get some food and all of the sudden there is someone piss-pounding my door like they're the police. So Kevin gets the door and its my landlady. I should preface this by stating that I sent her a letter this week that said a whole lot about court and fraud and lots of other fun stuff (I think I may have wrote somthing in my last post about it). So she comes in and starts right into telling Kevin that he's "trespassing" unless he signs the lease. First off, I told her that he was moving in and there was going to be no lease signing as not to involve him in the current BS going on, she said ok (because we had a deal that I was paying less rent because I lived by myself). So, she apprarently didn't like the letter I sent her too much, and started changing her story. Well, she walked into the wrong room to start doing that shit. We pretty much lit her up everytime somthing came out of her mouth (because she is an idiot). She was spouting all kind of shit that she obviously had no idea about, so we just shut her down. Man I hate those people. I had such awsome landlords for the last 6 years that I started to take them for granted. Anyhow, they're obviously pretty sick of me so hopefully somthing will happen soon. I'm out, its quiet for a change in my house so i'm going to try and enjoy it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could break the lease with pets. Some type of medical excuse for having to raise hamsters or something. Never heard of it working, but your just the man to make it happen. pw

Anonymous said...

the people upstairs from me got a psychologist sying the they needed a cat. so maybe you could get a note for a st. bernard or even better a horse.
nute

Simmons said...

Are you livin' in da hood my man? You have the patience of a monk. Good luck :)

brian said...

Boyz in da Hood.

That movie kicked ass.

Shelly Fire said...

I can't speak for the rest of your readers, but your landlord/neighbor stories are one of the main reasons I click to your blog everyday. This shit slays me. You need to get in my forum and post more details.

Shelly Fire said...

Hey foxy. Saw this and thought of you and your Ipod.

http://ipodlinux.org/Wikipedia

Justin Fox said...

I'm gonna check that wikipedia deal out, it looks sweet. Don't worry, as long as i live in this dump, they're will be more stories. And yes, I live in the hood. One of my g'd out neighbors knocked on my door and asked to borrow $10 the other night, after he blew like $1000 in rent money on "urban" clothes.

Shelly Fire said...

One of my g'd out neighbors knocked on my door and asked to borrow $10 the other night, after he blew like $1000 in rent money on "urban" clothes.
-------------------------------------


See man, stuff like this deserves it's own post