Monday, January 02, 2006

New years and whatnot

Well I hope all of you had a good new years. My friends and I have kind of all agreed that new years is like an amature night for drinking and driving, so generally I stay away from partying to much, and for the last however many years I've had a gig on new years (good money night). So this year, I decided to forgoe all that and get engaged. Yep, Sara and I are getting married. We have no idea when, but it will probably be in Bismarck. I love going home but leaving sucks, it really makes me realize how much I liked our house in Grand Forks. That and how much Sara really kept me in line, and kept things in order at home. I'm not exactly sure how i've gotten by thus far out here by myself actually. Luck probably. So, happy 2006 everyone. Even you Squez.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kick butt congrats fox! pw

brian said...

Congrats Justin and Sara!

That's awesome! :)

Simmons said...

Congratulations FOXY! You won the field sprint! :)

Justin Fox said...

Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words. You're all invited if you want, don't know when but it'll probably be summer 2007.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if Fox won the field sprint. The way Phil and Paul probably see it is that Fox, Simmons, and Greg are probably in the winning break. But not necessarily working together. Brain and Sears are in the chase group, looking at each other, seeing who is going to try to jump across. Squez is in the back, holding on to the team car, can't tell if he is giggling or screaming, and grabbing some food and bottles. pw

Shelly Fire said...

Did I leave my keys in here?

Shelly Fire said...

Hey Foxy, I worked up a special "Congrats" just for you.

http://www.cresentfresh.net

(I only had one pic of Sarah, so I did what I could)

Justin Fox said...

Hey man, no worries. I appreciate it.

G-reg said...

Sucker

Biesiot said...

It's about freakin time. The rock better be nice, big and sparkle if she's gonna put up with you for the rest of her life.
The best to both of you! I'm so happy for you!
Bies