Sunday, November 06, 2005

The joys of debt....

So, taking into account the unspoken rule that when you do get a "real" job you must spend your whole first years salary (before you actually get it of course) on a car, I went out and finally bought my own piece of German engineering. Its a 2005 Audi A4, 1.8 Turbo Quattro, 6 speed manual. I really had my heart set on a black one, but I found this Cambridge Green Pearl A4 for a good price with pretty much all the options you can get. I woke up bright and early yesterday (Its gotta be somthing big to get me out of bed early on a Saturday) and picked it up. I spent the remainder of the day tearing up greater Carver County. I've been drivin jeeps for the last 6 or 7 years, so this is quite a change, and I'm pretty happy with it so far. I'm thinking that the morning drive to the office will be alot more enjoyable now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go cous', welcome to the real world. Good to hear from you as well. At least I know you are doing well for yourself. Lance

Anonymous said...

Green?
Nice to see that you stepped up to Teutonic engineering! It will spoil you for all other vehicles in your future.
Go give yourself a big hug for stepping up to the heinekin and dropping the old style. pw

Anonymous said...

Whazzzzup holmes....cool to see your stickin to your roots...keepin it real...usin your plates to let everyone know that WESTSIDE rules......

Bies said...

so got an f'in audi?! i'm so driving that when i'm down there
bies

G-reg said...

That's much better than the last Audi Fox combo:
http://www2.uol.com.br/bestcars/carros/audi/antigos/fox-78-1.jpg