Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I must have done somthing in a former life.....

Just a little update. My karma's gotta suck man. I must have ran over someones grandma in a former life. It just got cold as hell here in Chaska and now my furnace doesn't work right. Its hovering just above 60 in here and not getting any warmer. I called my slumlord and he's going to "fix" it himself. Great. So this should make for a good story. I see a lawyer in my near future...... On a brighter note (well, I don't know how much brighter I guess), it rained and snowed here all day yesterday, so I got to put the Audi through its paces on the way to and from work today. That thing STICKS to the road man. I think it may be the ideal car for fun winter driving (besides a WRX). Those Germans know whats up. Hopefully I'm going to get some sweet all weather floor mats for it and get some Q-Towers so I can put my rack on. And then spray paint it yellow.

7 comments:

Simmons said...

Man, you do have bad karma. Black mold, a flooded basement, and now a freezer of an aparment. Make sure you're not around when your slumlord is "fixing" on the furnace.

Justin Fox said...

Yea, my neighbors call him "the Magician" cause he makes problems magically go away, like he says their fixed when he hasn't done shit. I'm going to make sure I'm no where near that place while his dumb ass is fixin that furnace.

Shelly Fire said...

60 degrees is cold? My thermostat is set at 60 degrees. That's room temp, son.

Anonymous said...

68-72 degrees is room temp,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_temperature

Shelly Fire said...

68-72 degrees is room temp,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_temperature


If you're a girl.

Anonymous said...

And now you will find out your thermostat is controlled by your loving bakery neighbor, you pay a rental tax for owning an Audi; and all time four wheel drive is only for snow, not rain and the transmission in shot! Time to dress like a gangsta, push B7 on your jukebox, listen to some old school, put down some cardboard and practice a little break dancing to warm yourself up before you go to bed. pw

jshea said...

boogers
ha