Monday, November 28, 2005

The I-94 Hockey Rink

I had a good thanksgiving, I got plenty fat and sassy so I left very satisfied. I started getting phone calls saturday afternoon asking me if I was leaving early because there was some big storm rollin through on Sunday. I checked it all out and didn't look like anything at all was happening so I brushed it off. So I woke up this morning and headed out, everything was going pretty smoothly until around 40 miles west of Fargo, and then it poured rain, which is a really bad thing when its like 23 degrees. It actually turned from a little drizzle to a full on downpour. It took me over 2 hours to drive that last 40 miles, total madness. There were so many crazy accidents. So, needless to say I'm stranded at the moment in Fargo. Its not really looking up at all either, I guess there is some big storm brewing thats moving in that may dump like 7 inches of snow on top of the ice. It sucks being the new guy at a job and having to call in stranded, but theres not really anything I can do about it. So, in celebration of me being stranded, I present some pictures of my friends kid Gus. We were havin a barbeque at my buddys house, and he was getting kinda fussy, which is weird since he's usually really chill. I noticed that he was always crawling up chairs trying to grab beer bottles (since we all had one, he wanted one too). So he got ahold of one and he was all smiles the rest of the day. He walked around for 2 hours solid, never setting this bottle down once. It was hilarious, especially when he started pretending to drink out of it (compounded with the fact he's got a lazy eye, and looks wasted). Check em out. Wish me luck driving tomorrow.

3 comments:

Simmons said...

"You're gonna burn in hell."-Twisted Sister
Good luck gettin back from Fargo. Take it easy in that new car.

Shelly Fire said...

LMFAO!!

Anonymous said...

The bottle was empty, right?