Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Ahh turkey...

I actually love thanksgiving. I'm not sure why but I have a feeling it has to do with my love of drinking, gorging myself on turkey and gravy and then passing out with my pants unbuttoned on whatever piece of furniture is available/closest. I haven't really been drinking much lately, so I think it'll be good to tie one on over the holiday. It's going to be weird not to get to see my family (since my folks moved to Tennessee) but I'll get to spend it with Sara and her family, and I know they'll have lots of food and booze, so that's a bonus. So I found out today that I have to take the freakin written drivers test in Minnesota to get a license, and my ND license expires on Sunday (my birthday), so I have to take it tomorrow. Man, I failed that sucker like 3 times before I got my license. I don't think there's any way I can actually pass it, but I'll try. Anyhow, I've included my thanksgiving masterpiece for your enjoyment. I think the words of Homer Simpson say it best..."Oh Margie you came and you found me a turkey, on my vacation awayyyy from worky." Happy holidays everyone

4 comments:

brian said...

Yeah, I heard that you have to take the test just to get the license in Minn. That sucks.

Nice pic of Squez. :)

Justin Fox said...

I like it, but apparently Terry, Pat and/or Squez don't. I got a call today to take it off the website.

G-reg said...

Yess! I've been checking in on the S&B site the whole time I've been gone just for the Squez PhotoChops.

Shelly Fire said...

On Friday morning, between 6am and 10am, I pooped 4 times.